Ahmed in the Media
- Published Articles (89)
- Chicago Tribune (23)
- Huffington Post (18)
- CNN.com (4)
- About.com (1)
- Al Ahram (2)
- Bangkok Post (1)
- Chicago Crescent (9)
- Chicago Sun-Times (6)
- FOX Soccer (1)
- Herald Dispatch (1)
- Media Monitors Network (9)
- Middle East Times (1)
- National Catholic Reporter (2)
- Orlando Sentinel (2)
- Pueblo Chieftain (1)
- Southwest News-Herald (1)
- The American Muslim (2)
- The Courier-Post (1)
- The Free Lance-Star (2)
- The Jewish Week (1)
- The New York Times (1)
- United Press International (1)
- Other Writing (4)
- TV (115)
- Radio (47)
- AM 1100 The Flag (2)
- CBS Radio (3)
- Chicago Public Radio (16)
- Conservative Radio (1)
- FOX News Radio (7)
- Public Radio International (1)
- Radio Islam (1)
- Red Eye Radio (1)
- Rusty Humphries Show (1)
- Salem Radio Network (1)
- State of Belief Radio (1)
- The Shari Elliker Show (1)
- WBBM (2)
- WBEZ 91.5 (18)
- WGN 720 Radio (5)
- WIND 560 AM (1)
- WSBT 960 AM (1)
- Wisconsin Public Radio (1)
- Speeches (1)
- Press (1)
- General (1)
- Blog (45)
- Published Articles (89)
- Slain French Muslim Police Officer’s Brother, Malik Merabet’s Powerful Statement January 11, 2015 Ahmed Rehab
- Who’s Gunning for the Francophile anti-Islamophobe? January 9, 2015 Ahmed Rehab
- Unholy Prayer: “Jews” Are Not Our Enemy October 30, 2012 Ahmed Rehab
- Egypt at a Crossroads: The Making of the Second Republic July 15, 2012 Ryan
- Chicago’s Muslim Community Stands with the People of Syria March 1, 2012 Ryan
- WBEZ 91.5: Executive Director Ahmed Rehab blasts a racist greeting card [AUDIO]
- WBBM Newsradio: Local Muslims outraged by card [AUDIO]
- WGN 9: Card causing controversy among Muslim community [VIDEO]
- Rusty Humphries Show: Ahmed Rehab shares Muslim community’s reactions to the Boston bombings
- WBEZ, Worldview: Ahmed Rehab discusses the history of Egyptian cinema
Category Archives: TV
Muslim leaders are blasting a greeting card that portrays a doll as a terrorist. Continue reading
CLTV reports on the ‘MyJihad’ ad campaign, a nationwide public education campaign sponsored by CAIR-Chicago. The campaign aims to give a different meaning of the word ‘jihad.’ Continue reading
CAIR-Chicago launches an attention-getting campaign, the theme: ‘My Jihad.’ Continue reading
WGN reports on the launch of the controversial ‘My Jihad’ ad campaign. Continue reading
On November 27th, 2012, CAIR-Chicago Executive Director, Ahmed Rehab appeared on Fox News’ Hannity to discuss the latest protests in Egypt against President Mohamed Morsi. Continue reading
“When you say defeat jihad, she’s essentially saying defeat all Muslim,” says Ahmed Rehab, Executive Director, CAIR Chicago. “It’s incredibly misinformed.”
On October 22nd, 2012, CAIR-Chicago held a public viewing of the 3rd Presidential debate. CAIR-Chicago staff and community members comment on the candidates positions on various foreign policy issues.
CAIR-Chicago Executive Director, Ahmed Rehab, speaks out against anti-Muslim rhetoric which has contributed to hate crimes against Muslims.
The Lombard, Ill. police department are investigating an attack on the College Preparatory School of America – an Islamic school in this Chicago suburb. CAIR-Chicago Executive Director Ahmed Rehab responds.
CBS 2 reports on Morton Grove man, David Conrad, being charged with firing a rifle at a nearby mosque. CAIR-Chicago Executive Director Ahmed Rehab comments.
Ahmed Rehab, CAIR-Chicago executive director, talks about a shooting incident that happened near a mosque in Chicago, saying “two shots fired into a mosque area” by a deadly gun.
CBS 2 reports on CAIR-Chicago’s interfaitrh press conference on Rep. Joe Walsh’s anti-Muslim remarks. CAIR-Chicago’s Executive Director, Ahmed Rehab, is interviewed.
On Friday, August 10th, CAIR-Chicago along with Muslim and interfaith community held a press conference to demand that Rep. Joe Walsh retract and apologize for his insensitive remarks about Islam and Muslims.
CAIR-Chicago and the Chicago interfaith community demand that Congressman Joe Walsh retract his statement that Muslims are a ‘real threat’ to the US. Continue reading
WGN 9 TV news at 5 reports on CAIR-Chicago’s press conference to address Rep. Joe Walsh’s anti-Muslim remarks.
Executive Director of CAIR-Chicago, Ahmed Rehab, responds to Rep. Joe Walsh’s anti-Muslim statements on Politics Tonight.
CAIR-Chicago Executive Director, Ahmed Rehab, reports live from Tahrir Square, Egypt.
Rehab explains that NATO’s interference in global affairs are based on the interests of the U.S. and its allies. Continue reading
Ahmed Rehab discussed NATO’s role on global politics and what it’s alliance means today in an interview on WTTW Channel 11′s Chicago Tonight. Continue reading